The User Agreement may be updated from time to time by the Company without notice. It is therefore strongly recommended that you review the User Agreement, as available on the Website, each time you access and/or use the Website.
The terms ‘visitor(s)’, ‘user(s)’, ‘you’ hereunder refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through, and/or using the Website at any point in time.
License, Access & Eligibility
The Company grants you a limited sub-license to access and make personal use of the Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify any portion of it, except without expressed prior written consent of the Company. Such limited sublicense does not include/permit any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Website or any portion of the Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Company.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express prior written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the expressed prior written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, slogans, product names, product descriptions or any other words or codes identifying the Company, its products, and its brand THE DRIED FRUIT COMPANY are proprietary and ownership lies with the Company.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or another proprietary/intellectual
- 5. violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation;
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use/access the Website.
The Company, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the Website, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) the Company has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria is not met/is violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement
Modifications to the Website
The Dried Fruit Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of the Websites with or without notice. You agree that The Dried Fruit Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance
- All health benefits mentioned are based on the information drawn from print and web media. We do not conduct our own independent research to validate the health claims. Hence your discretion and own research is strongly advised.
- Dried Fruit Company does not warrant that the product descriptions on the Websites are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by the Company itself is not as described, we request you to return it promptly in unused condition.
- All product pictures and product descriptions are for representational purposes only. Actual products may differ from the pictures slightly.
- While we strive to provide accurate and current product descriptive information, the actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on the website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For
additional information about a product, you can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. The content on this site is for reference purposes only.
- The Company is only liable in case the product that reaches you is beyond its expiry date or if the packaging is damaged.
- All discounts stated on the website are based on the latest Maximum Retail Prices of the product on the day.
- Please also refer to Shipping Policy for additional details.
Shipping | Cancellations | Returns
Free Shipping: All our product pricing includes shipping and forwarding charges only above 1500 Rs
Delivery: We deliver to 26000 pin codes across India via our courier partners. Priority is to ship by air mode.
Payment Modes: We offer Cash on Delivery (COD), Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking payment options.
Packaging: All our products are fragile in nature and we take utmost care to ensure their safety. In the rare case you receive a damaged product please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Delivery Timelines: We strongly suggest sharing your email address and your mobile number at the time of ordering to get continued updates on shipment status and tracking details. We strive to dispatch the orders within 48 hours of receiving them. The transit times will vary depending on your location.
Cancellations & Refunds: If you are dissatisfied with our product or service please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange returns and refunds for products in original packaging.
Returns: We do not accept returns due to the nature of our product. Food items are not eligible for returns.
The Website www.thedriedfruitcompany.com is owned and operated by The Dried Fruit Company (hereinafter the “(Company)” having address as Vakil Encasa, Bengaluru
- The Dried Fruit Company Holds a FSSAI license, bearing no: 11221302000264
- The Dried Fruit Company is a registered trademark of The Dried Fruit Company